Task Sastra Inggris

Reservation hospit

Receptionist: Hello, good afternoon, Medika Hospital is there, anything I can help?
Mr. Pradana : Good afternoon. I want to make an appointment with a doctor.
Receptionist: I will note your name! Please wait a moment.
Mr. Pradana: Okay.
Receptionist: Have you ever come here before?
Mr. Pradana: Yes I have. last time I come here a year ago.
Receptionist: Okay, what’s your name?
Mr. Pradana : Pradana Mahardika
Receptionist: Mr. Pradana Mahardika, how old are you?
Mr. Pradana: umm.. I am 56 years old.
Receptionist: Where do you live?
Mr. Pradana: I live in Nongkojajar street, Nongkojajar.
Receptionist: Okay sir, what you need to see a doctor ?
Mr. Pradana I want to see a doctor to check up did I get corona virus because I experienced symptoms of cough, runny nose and fever.
Receptionist: Okay, Doctor  will be in our clinic tomorrow at 08.00 am until 02.00 pm. So you can come before 08.00 am so that you can see a doctor soon
Mr. Pradana : Okay. Do I need to reservation a room for tonight?
Receptionist: No, Mr. Pradana. You need to rest at home. if tomorrow your test is positive for coronavirus, you will be treated. For now use a mask and were at home. Don' go out to be safer and avoid contracting the corona virus.
Mr. Pradana : Okay, thank you.
Receptionist: You're welcome.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Explanation Text

Personal Letter