Love All Creatures and World



Reduce the junk bottles used by making them handicrafts

1. Reflection
When I leave the house, I like to buy mineral water in plastic bottles because I don't like to bring my own bottles from home. the use of mineral water in plastic bottles is more practical because we can directly throw it in the trash.

2. Wisdom
Buying mineral water in plastic bottles can cause pollution, as soil mixed with plastic bottles will be difficult to decompose. this will damage the ecosystem in the soil.

3. Action Now
from now on I will reduce buying mineral water in plastic bottles. I will bring my own bottle from home and will make crafts from used bottles of mineral water.

4. Action Plan
I will bring bottles from home and I will make crafts from used bottles of mineral water to reduce plastic waste that pollutes the soil and water.

5. Pledge
1. I will think more creatively by making crafts from used bottles.
2. I will learn to love the environment more.
3. I will keep the environment clean

6. Love 
we must protect the earth. I have stopped buying bottled mineral water. and making crafts from used bottles. because this is all to protect our earth.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Explanation Text

Personal Letter